It's not always the player you pick, but how much of your auction budget you spend on them that determines your fantasy auction success. Average Auction Values (AAV) are an important tool for your auction preparation as it will help you identify players that are being overvalued and undervalued by the fantasy football nation. The average values below indicate what is currently being spent on the player overall. The AAV rankings below are created from all the league auctions hosted at MyFantasyLeague.com, are updated real-time as they complete and are based on a $200 auction budget. The Huddle is here to help you win your league. Join The Huddle today.
The best auction day decisions happen by recognizing player value and when to make the right move. The Huddle's 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Kit charts the average auction values of players so you know who to select, when to trade up, or when to move down for that sleeper pick.
Take the guesswork out of this year's fantasy football auction with the help of our expertise and years of experience in helping owners succeed in various league sizes and formats. Our fantasy football draft kit and AAV reporting is your tool for getting off the sidelines, and into the action – starting by signing up for complete access before the first snap of 2014.
Our FREE email updates are packed with the player news and fantasy analysis you need! Always fresh, no spam, guaranteed!
- Don't Take These Player Too Soon In Your Draft
- Balancing Your Wide Receivers
- Fantasy Players Worth A Reach In Your Draft
- Preseason Injury Update: Week 3
- 10 Fantasy Drafting Tips for 2014
- Your Draft Plan: First Three Picks in 12 Team Leagues
- Six Coaching Changes That Impact Fantasy
- Fantasy Need-To-Know Nuggets: AFC
- Signs of a Sleeper Running Back
- Grasp These 5 Trends Before Drafting Your WR
- When to Draft Your Fantasy Quarterback
- Fantasy Football Strength of Schedule Swings
- The Myth of the Stud Running Back
- Ultimate Running Back By Committee Report
- Top 12 Fantasy Rookies Worth Watching
- Fantasy Strength of Schedule Series