Fantasy Football Draft Kit Advantages
Tired of listening to friends or co-workers gloat about their fantasy football triumphs? Are you sick of draft day flops and near misses? Then The Huddle's fantasy football draft kit has the tips, advice and the information you need to dominate your league.
At The Huddle, we believe that the difference between a second-rate season and the start of a fantasy football dynasty is all in the preparation. That's why we provide our members with all the information they need to develop a solid fantasy strategy. With an award-winning fantasy football draft guide from The Huddle, you will be fully prepared to build your fantasy football team with confidence.
From knowing who the sleepers are, to avoiding busts and everything in between, having an effective fantasy football draft strategy is the best way to be competitive from the first snap of the new season.
Our extensive 2013 fantasy football draft kit provides you with the tips and information you need to start your fantasy football season with a competitive advantage. Below are a few of the exclusive draft kit tools that help our members achieve fantasy football supremacy:
- Player Rankings - Everyone knows who the big names are, but knowing which players to draft in the later rounds separates the league champ from the chumps. While other league owners rely on their gut to fill out their roster, you can rely on player rankings backed by our team of experts.
- Customized Cheat Sheets - Different leagues have different scoring guidelines. With customized cheat sheets from The Huddle, you can get rankings based on whether your league favors a running game or a passing game.
- Projected Stats - Past performance isn't always an indicator of this year's performance. Changes in the coaching, schedule and NFL depth chart can make a big difference in fantasy football projections. Get up-to-date news and projections from The Huddle.
- Auction Leagues - In an auction league, every player has a salary cap. Our fantasy football auction league guide helps you get the most bang for your fantasy football buck.
- IDP Leagues - When you start drafting Individual Defensive Players instead of team defense, your draft can get hairy in a hurry. Support from The Huddle's fantasy football draft kit can help bring together the added balance IDP leagues need.
So what are you waiting for? The sooner you join The Huddle, the sooner you can start building your fantasy football draft strategy.