Find all the tools you need to prepare for your upcoming fantasy football draft with The Huddle’s 2015 Fantasy Football Draft Kit. Exclusive to members, The Huddle’s award-winning draft kit is your guide to important 2015 fantasy football picks, player rankings, sleepers, IDP rankings, mock drafts, informative draft strategy articles, customized fantasy cheat sheets and complete, expert analysis of just about everything related to fantasy football. Winner of the FSTA Industry Award for Best Fantasy Football Draft Kit. Huddle membership required for many features. Sign up now!
Customized Cheat Sheets
Player Rankings & Profiles
Sleepers and Value Plays
Fantasy Football Drafting Strategy
- Don't Take These Fantasy Players Too Soon In Your Draft
- Targets, Touches & TDs: Pre-Season Week 3
- Injury Report: Pre-Season Week 3
- The Best Players We Never Saw
- Fantasy Players Worth A Reach In Your Draft
- 10 Stats That Matter From Week Three of the Pre-Season
- Your Draft Plan - First Three Picks in 12 Team Leagues
- Your Draft Plan - First Three Picks in 10 Team Leagues
- Searching for Running Back Value
- Why Isn't C.J. Anderson the Consensus #1?
- The 2015 Breakthrough Top 10 Fantasy Players
- The Brief History of Wide Receivers
- The Brief History of Running Backs
- Ten Stats That May Surprise You
- Sneaky PPR Running Backs
- Which Elite Rookie is the Best Fantasy Pick?
- Where Should Tyler Eifert Rank?
- Is AJ To Indy Fools Gold?
- AP's Back! Now What?
- Fantasy Impact of 2015 NFL Coaching Changes
- MORE FANTASY DRAFTING STRATEGY
Fantasy Drafting Tools
Coaching Changes Impact
Average Draft Position (ADP)
Average Auction Values (AAV)
Fantasy Auction Leagues
Individual Defensive Players (IDP)
This fantasy football season The Huddle is your partner for dominance. Our experts share your passion for the NFL, and we're looking forward to being part of your success in 2015.
With our fantasy football draft guide, customized cheat sheets, and other performance-built fantasy tools, you'll be ready well before the first snap. And as unpredictable sleepers, injuries, and league trends emerge, we update you with what the latest breaking news means for your roster and rival owners.
Sign up for complete access to The Huddle today and experience the fantasy football draft kit that puts you in control.
Our FREE email updates are packed with the player news and fantasy analysis you need! Always fresh, no spam, guaranteed!
Week 1 Tips and Truths
Don't Take These Fantasy Players Too Soon In Your Draft
The Best Players We Never Saw
Running Back Sleepers & Value Plays
Fantasy Players Worth A Reach In Your Draft
Your Draft Plan - First Three Picks in 12 Team Leagues
Your Draft Plan - First Three Picks in 10 Team Leagues
Searching for Running Back Value
Why Isn't C.J. Anderson the Consensus #1?
Strength of Schedule Swings
The 2015 Breakthrough Top 10 Fantasy Players