Montee Ball - RB - Denver Broncos
Denver Broncos RB Montee Ball (appendix) is making good progress and said there is a chance he could return to practice at some point this week.
Huddle Up: Ball's fantasy value has slipped into the second round since news of his appendix surgery broke; his return to the practice field likely vaults him back into the first round, as the Broncos have made no moves to replace or insure him other than what's currently on their roster.
Cecil Shorts - WR - Jacksonville Jaguars
Jacksonville Jaguars WR Cecil Shorts (hamstring) is expected to start in the third preseason game unless he suffers a setback during practice this week, according to head coach Gus Bradley.
Huddle Up: Shorts has missed time this preseason with a hamstring injury, which isn't the way you want to begin a contract year push. He could see time with Blake Bortles, who is expected to work with the first team for at least a quarter in the upcoming preseason game.
Our FREE email updates are packed with the player news and fantasy analysis you need! Always fresh, no spam, guaranteed!
- Don't Take These Player Too Soon In Your Draft
- Balancing Your Wide Receivers
- Fantasy Players Worth A Reach In Your Draft
- Preseason Injury Update: Week 3
- 10 Fantasy Drafting Tips for 2014
- Your Draft Plan: First Three Picks in 12 Team Leagues
- Six Coaching Changes That Impact Fantasy
- Fantasy Need-To-Know Nuggets: AFC
- Signs of a Sleeper Running Back
- Grasp These 5 Trends Before Drafting Your WR
- When to Draft Your Fantasy Quarterback
- Fantasy Football Strength of Schedule Swings
- The Myth of the Stud Running Back
- Ultimate Running Back By Committee Report
- Top 12 Fantasy Rookies Worth Watching
- Fantasy Strength of Schedule Series