Ryan Tannehill - QB - Miami Dolphins
Clarifying a previous story, Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill's new deal includes four new contract years and up to $77 million in new money. The deal is worth $95.27 million over six total years, with options for 2015 and 2016 added in.
Huddle Up: The Dolphins overhauled their offensive line last year and revamped their receiving corps this season. Now they've locked up Tannehill for the next five years with a significant investment. Clearly the team believes in him, which makes it a whole lot easier for fantasy owners to do the same.
Ifeanyi Momah - WR - Free Agent
Arizona Cardinals TE Ifeanyi Momah has a good chance to make the team's final roster following the retirement of TE John Carlson. Momah is likely to make the full-time switch to tight end, after playing wide receiver in high school and college. Momah is expected to earn a spot on the Cardinals' depth chart behind tight ends Troy Niklas and Darren Fells.
Huddle Up: Momah has the size to be an NFL tight end, and it's not as if there is much ahead of him on the Arizona depth chart. If you're into deep deep sleepers, Momah might be worth a late-round dynasty stash.
Dez Bryant - WR - Dallas Cowboys
Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant is participating in the strength and conditioning program, despite being at odds with the Cowboys regarding his current contract. 'I wanted to be here for my teammates,' Bryant said. 'In the past two years that locker room has changed. There is something special in there.' If Bryant isn't given a long-term deal, he may not practice with the team until late July when training camp begins.
Huddle Up: Bryant has to see that the Cowboys are operating without a net at running back, which likely means they'll need to throw more--playing right into Bryant's wheelhouse in a contract year. Get some reps now with Tony Romo, take the summer off, then show up at the end of summer and earn some money. It's a solid plan.
Our FREE email updates are packed with the player news and fantasy analysis you need! Always fresh, no spam, guaranteed!
- Pre-Camp Sleepers and Undervalued Players
- Fantasy Rookie Reviews: Wide Receivers
- Fantasy Rookie Reviews: Tight Ends
- Fantasy Rookie Reviews: Quarterbacks
- Fantasy Rookie Reviews: Running Backs
- Top 12 Fantasy Rookies Worth Watching
- 2015 NFL Draft: First Round Fantasy Recap
- 2015 NFL Mock Draft: Version 3.0
- Fantasy Rookie Draft: Verson 1.0
- 2015 Player Signings and Trades
- Fantasy Impact of the 2015 NFL Coaching Changes
- Better Than Average (BTA) Rankings
- Consistency Player Rankings
- A Look Back at Player Efficiency Stats for 2014