Trent Richardson - RB - Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts RB Trent Richardson (personal) did not make the trip to New England for the AFC Championship Game.
Huddle Up: Richardson didn't get a touch in the wild-card win over the Bengals, was inactive during the divisional round and his disastrous run in Indy appears to be over.
Aaron Rodgers - QB - Green Bay Packers
Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers (calf) said his calf injury was painful the entire game last weekend against the Dallas Cowboys and that it was a little worse after the team's win. Rodgers admitted that it's simply of matter of dealing with the pain, adding that he's having treatment around the clock and the calf will be good Sunday.
Huddle Up: Expect to see the limited Rodgers we saw last week against the Cowboys in Lambeau, which isn't particularly good news being that the Pack aren't playing the Cowboys and aren't at Lambeau today.
Our FREE email updates are packed with the player news and fantasy analysis you need! Always fresh, no spam, guaranteed!
- Don't Take These Player Too Soon In Your Draft
- Balancing Your Wide Receivers
- Fantasy Players Worth A Reach In Your Draft
- Preseason Injury Update: Week 3
- 10 Fantasy Drafting Tips for 2014
- Your Draft Plan: First Three Picks in 12 Team Leagues
- Six Coaching Changes That Impact Fantasy
- Fantasy Need-To-Know Nuggets: AFC
- Signs of a Sleeper Running Back
- Grasp These 5 Trends Before Drafting Your WR
- When to Draft Your Fantasy Quarterback
- Fantasy Football Strength of Schedule Swings
- The Myth of the Stud Running Back
- Ultimate Running Back By Committee Report
- Top 12 Fantasy Rookies Worth Watching
- Fantasy Strength of Schedule Series