Greg Jennings - WR - Minnesota Vikings
Free-agent WR Greg Jennings (Vikings) likely will not sign with the Green Bay Packers this offseason unless he is willing to accept the No. 4 wide receiver job, in the opinion of Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette.
Huddle Up: Jennings, who averaged 60.7 receptions, 933.9 yards and 7.6 TDs in his seven years in G.B., isn't what he once was but he's still 31 and would be a heck up of No. 4 wideout for Aaron Rodgers & Co. That said, we definitely see Jennings seeking a better opportunity elsewhere.
Jerick McKinnon - RB - Minnesota Vikings
Minnesota Vikings RB Jerick McKinnon (back) is fully recovered from back surgery and has left for Southern California to train. He is preparing as though he will be a starting running back but acknowledged the job belongs to Vikings RB Adrian Peterson, provided Peterson returns to the team. McKinnon noted that he needs to learn how to help keep his body healthy. He is working on improving upper-body strength and his endurance, while also trying to better his pass-protection skills.
Huddle Up: McKinnon rushed for a modest 538 yards in 11 games as a third-round rookie last season but did average 4.8 yards per carry and likely would be counted on as the main man if Peterson doesn't return. We say "likely" because the Vikings could add another back in the deep RB draft if AD does depart. All in all, a still a lot of "ifs" here so stay tuned ...
Our FREE email updates are packed with the player news and fantasy analysis you need! Always fresh, no spam, guaranteed!
- Fantasy Rookie Draft: Verson 1.0
- Fantasy Faceoff: Winston vs. Mariota
- 2015 Player Signings and Trades
- Cleveland Browns Coaching Change Impact
- Jacksonville Jaguars Coaching Change Impact
- St. Louis Rams Coaching Change Impact
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Coaching Change Impact
- 2015 All-Combine Fantasy Team
- 2015 NFL Scouting Combine Fantasy Recap
- Baltimore Ravens Coaching Change Impact
- Better Than Average (BTA) Rankings
- San Francisco 49ers Coaching Change Impact
- Atlanta Falcons Coaching Change Impact
- Consistency Player Rankings
- Oakland Raiders Coaching Change Impact
- Denver Broncos Coaching Change Impact
- Chicago Bears Coaching Change Impact
- A Look Back at Player Efficiency Stats for 2014
- New York Jets Coaching Change Impact
- Buffalo Bills Coaching Change Impact