fantasy football     JOIN THE HUDDLE    
HOME ARTICLES NEWS DRAFT GUIDE REGULAR SEASON STATISTICS NFL TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS

FANTASY FOOTBALL STATISTICS

2004 Weekly Statistics
In keeping with our commitment to our members, we offer all the fantasy football stats team owners need. “Huddlers” can access fantasy player stats week by week throughout the entire NFL football season. When game time approaches you know you will have everything you need to effectively manage your fantasy football team to success. Do better in your fantasy league this year, take advantage of the fantasy football stats offered here at The Huddle.

WEEK 17
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends

> Kickers

> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only
WEEK 16
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends

> Kickers

> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only
WEEK 15
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends

> Kickers

> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only
WEEK 14
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends

> Kickers

> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only
WEEK 13
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends

> Kickers

> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only
WEEK 12
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends
> Kickers
> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only
WEEK 11
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends

> Kickers

> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only
WEEK 10
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends

> Kickers

> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only
WEEK 9
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends

> Kickers

> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only
WEEK 8
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends

> Kickers

> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only
WEEK 7
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends

> Kickers

> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only
WEEK 6
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends

> Kickers

> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only
WEEK 5
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends

> Kickers

> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only
WEEK 4
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends

> Kickers

> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only
WEEK 3
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends

> Kickers

> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only
WEEK 2
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends

> Kickers

> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only
WEEK 1
> Quarterbacks
> Running Backs
> Wide Receivers
> Tight Ends

> Kickers

> Defenses
> Game Scan
> Targets Only